(Remote in Canada & USA)
Global IQX is looking for AI Software Developers that are enthusiastic, interested in exploring new technology, enjoy developing innovative products, and love being part of a team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, whether that’s working with new technologies or making the next career step – then perhaps we’re exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re looking for people who want to flourish and take responsibility. What you’ve done is less important that what you aspire to, and are capable of.
Patterns, design, architecture and quality are important to us. You’ll also learn about our business and get to provide solutions to some of the biggest players in Group Insurance space.
Duties will include
- Designing, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining complex web applications, services, and frameworks.
- Linking R&D to product development.
- Working closely with our Business Analyst, Quality Assurance, and Leadership teams.
- Having ideas and being part of the solution.
Qualifications AI software developer
- Computer Science / Engineering related university / college degree or higher.
- Experience with Java-based development is a must.
- python Data Science or Scala Data Science
- experience with python Panda or similar
- Apache Spark with Scala or other Machine Learning and Data Science frameworks
- Machine Learning algorithms and Neural Networks
- Strong communication skills and team working.