Canada & USA
Global IQX is looking for Cloud DevOps Specialists that are enthusiastic, interested in exploring new technology, enjoy developing innovative products, and love being part of a team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, whether that’s working with new technologies or making the next career step – then perhaps we’re exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re looking for people who want to flourish and take responsibility. What you’ve done is less important than what you aspire to, and are capable of.
Patterns, design, architecture and quality are important to us. You’ll also learn about our business and get to provide solutions to some of the biggest players in the group insurance space.
Duties will include:
- Manage and maintain AWS and Azure cloud infrastructures
- Design and integrate new cloud services using CloudFormation and Ansible IaC technologies
- Expand our current Jenkins CI/CD tooling
- Server administration: patching, upgrades, troubleshooting builds
- Deploying new servers and staging environments
- Monitoring systems using AWS CloudWatch, Zabbix, Kibana and other products
- Researching new technologies to support and expand our infrastructure
- Reviewing security and adhering to networking best practices
Cloud Specialist Qualifications
- Solid knowledge of EC2 (subnets, VPC, SG, endpoints).
- Good knowledge in IAM, RDS, ECS, CloudWatch, and CloudFormation.
- Nice to have: AWS WAF, AWS ES, CloudFront.
- Ability to translate AWS infrastructure into Azure cloud.
- Ability to install and patch operating systems. Shell scripting is an asset.
- Good knowledge of virtualization, DNS, email, certificates, VPN, network topologies, OSI model, and file systems.
- Well-versed in cloud security and related tools
- Working experience with Java-based development
- Experience with web services such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Experience with Docker, Spring framework, and Hibernate is an asset