Global IQX is looking for Java developers that are enthusiastic, interested in exploring new technology, enjoy developing innovative products, and love being part of a team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, whether that’s working with new technologies or making the next career step – then perhaps we’re exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re looking for people who want to flourish and take responsibility. What you’ve done is less important that what you aspire to, and are capable of.
Duties will include
- Developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining complex web applications, services, and frameworks.
- Working closely with our Business Analyst, Quality Assurance, and Leadership teams.
- Having ideas and being part of the solution.
- Participating in fun activities.
- Computer Science / Engineering related university / college degree.
- Experience with Java-based development is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with web front-end development.
- Experience with MVC web applications using Spring Framework.
- Experience with Hibernate is an asset.
- Experience with XML technologies such as XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, DOM, SAX, and STAX is an asset.
- Experience with SQL is an asset.
- Experience with web services is an asset.
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design, UML, and design patterns.
- Strong communication skills and team working.
Identify the position title in the subject line of your email and submit your resume in MS Word format only. Please identify your document with your full name (i.e. johnsmith.doc). No phone calls please.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Global IQX’s accessibility policies. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.