Global IQX is currently seeking a candidate to fill a senior Java development position.
The ideal candidate must have strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills as well as a thorough understanding of software development. The candidate must be able to effectively prioritize and organize a variety of assignments and objectives as well as work independently within a team environment.
Duties will include
- Design, develop, implement, support, and maintain complex web applications, services, and frameworks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software related issues.
- Ensure code quality through unit testing.
- Document code for maintainability.
- Computer Science / Math related university / college degree or higher.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with Java-based development is a must.
- Experience with MVC web applications using Spring Framework, Hibernate, and JSP.
- Experience with XML technologies such as XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, DOM, SAX, and StAX.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with web services.
- Experience with concurrency / multi-threading.
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design, UML, and design patterns.
- Experience with dynamic modular architecture such as OSGi is an asset.
- Strong communication skills
Identify the position title in the subject line of your email and submit your resume in MS Word format only. Please identify your document with your full name (i.e. johnsmith.doc). No phone calls please.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Global IQX’s accessibility policies. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.