Global IQX is looking for software engineers that are enthusiastic, interested in exploring new technology, enjoy developing innovative products, and love being part of a team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, whether that’s working with new technologies or making the next career step – then perhaps we’re exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re looking for people who want to flourish and take responsibility. What you’ve done is less important that what you aspire to, and are capable of.
Patterns, design, architecture and quality are important to us. You’ll also learn about our business and get to provide solutions to some of the biggest players in Group Insurance space.
Duties will include
- Designing, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining complex web applications, services, and frameworks.
- Linking R&D to product development.
- Working closely with our Business Analyst, Quality Assurance, and Leadership teams.
- Having ideas and being part of the solution.
- Computer Science / Engineering related university / college degree or higher.
- Experience with Java-based development is a must.
- Experience with MVC web applications using Spring Framework, Hibernate, and JSP.
- Experience with XML technologies such as XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, DOM, SAX, and STAX.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with web services.
- Experience with concurrency / multi-threading.
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design, UML, and design patterns.
- Experience with dynamic modular architecture such as OSGi is an asset.
- Strong communication skills and team working.
Identify the position title in the subject line of your email and submit your resume in MS Word format only. Please identify your document with your full name (i.e. johnsmith.doc). No phone calls please.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Global IQX’s accessibility policies. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.