We are looking for an extraordinary talented UX/UI Designer to create amazing user experiences for user-centric web/mobile interfaces. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX/UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Post-Secondary education in Graphic Design, Web Design or closely related field is strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in UX/UI development and design for mobile devices we want.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related would knock our socks off.
- Proficiency in prototyping tool such a Balsmiq would be excellent
- Experience and proficiency with the common tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction would be out of this world.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies a must
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is an added bonus
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- A mastery of web standards, user-centered design principles, knowledge of the software development process would give us the warm and fuzzies.
- Must be able to work under little to no guidance.
Send us a link to your online portfolio or PDF and explain in your email why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this job and what parts of your portfolio are especially relevant.
Please forward your resume to Global IQX Inc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Identify the position title in the subject line of your email and submit your resume in MS Word format only. Please identify your document with your full name (i.e. johnsmith.doc). No phone calls please.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Global IQX’s accessibility policies. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.