(Remote in Canada & USA)
Global IQX is looking for cloud specialists that are enthusiastic, interested in exploring new technology, enjoy developing innovative products, and love being part of a team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, whether that’s working with new technologies or making the next career step – then perhaps we’re exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re looking for people who want to flourish and take responsibility. What you’ve done is less important that what you aspire to, and are capable of.
Patterns, design, architecture and quality are important to us. You’ll also learn about our business and get to provide solutions to some of the biggest players in the Group Insurance space.
Cloud Specialist Qualifications
- Computer Science / Engineering related university/college degree or higher.
- Strong experience with cloud development on AWS/Azure
- Well-versed in cloud security and related tools
- 2+ years’ working experience of Cloud Design/Architecture
- Working experience with Java-based development
- Experience with web services such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design, UML, and design patterns.
- Experience with Docker, Spring framework, Hibernate is an asset.
- Strong communication skills and team working.