(Remote in Canada & USA)
Global IQX is looking for Project Leads who will champion complex cross-functional projects from inception to completion.
The Project Lead must be willing and able to travel internationally to manage projects on-site, from 0% to 25% of the time, depending on the project.
The Project Lead’s key responsibilities and activities centre on the successful delivery of Global IQX projects to clients in the Insurance industry and other Financial Services. Our customer relationships and their success are pivotal to our culture.
- Develop and finalize Statements of Work (SOWs) for projects.
- Manage cost and scope.
- Ensure successful project delivery and enhancement of our client partnerships.
- Work with client project manager/scrum master to agree and adopt an implementation methodology.
- Participate, and take a lead role, in sprint planning and execution.
- Provide leadership to the client and internal teams.
- Strive for customer success in achieving their goals (operational improvements, increased productivity, transformation).
- Work with the IQX Service Delivery Lead in operational, resource, and risk planning.
Ensure that staff are properly utilized, mentored, and assigned, to successfully complete project tasks and promote continuous learning and career growth.
- Monitor and manage utilization of resources, to optimize assignments across all projects.
The Project Lead will provide assistance to leadership & sales in a pre-sales capacity as required.
- Support pre-sales through the preparation of custom demos to prospects.
- Prepare preliminary estimates and assess project scope to support sales effort.
The Project Lead will collaborate with all internal teams and leadership to identify and fulfil organizational and operational improvement opportunities. This includes improving delivery capability, quality of service, and team cohesiveness & moral.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership & team-building skills.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to work with a variety of organizations & operate under diverse conditions & frameworks.
- Experience in managing accounts and building positive customer relationships.
- Knowledge of project planning and scheduling methods and tools.
- A solid understanding of MS Project & JIRA.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience in the insurance vertical is desired.
- University degree in an applicable field or equivalent.
- Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Global IQX’s accessibility policies. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Please submit resume to care[email protected]. Identify the position title in the subject line of your email and submit your resume in MS Word format only. Please identify your document with your full name (i.e. johnsmith.doc).