Global IQX is looking for a Network Admin / Dev Ops person to maintain and enhance our internal development environment and supporting infrastructure/network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
Duties will include
- Working closely and collaborating with the Development & QA teams.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Install and configure computer networks and systems.
- Identifying and managing system/software updates.
- Administering supporting tools & applications.
- Automating builds and deployments.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end users.
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Having ideas and being part of the solution.
- Participating in fun activities.
- Computer Science / Engineering related university / college degree.
- Experience with network administration.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Experience, or knowledge, of J2EE business application environments & supporting requirements.
- Strong communication skills and team working.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize.
Identify the position title in the subject line of your email and submit your resume in MS Word format only. Please identify your document with your full name (i.e. johnsmith.doc). No phone calls please.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Global IQX’s accessibility policies. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.