IQX Enrollment provides end-to-end administration of the group application and employee enrollment process for group insurance and optional voluntary benefits, from the quoting life-cycle, to enrollment and on-boarding.
With built in SMART features across the Enrollment component and IQX Platform, carriers and clients complete the enrollment process with ease. Real-time data entry validations prevent incomplete applications and save the time by prefilling data. Users have the ultimate convenience of completing the forms from anywhere and attaching e-signatures where legislation allows for an entirely paperless process.
Should users choose to submit enrollment information on paper, an online checklist for managing forms is provided as well as the ability to print pre-populated forms in PDF format. An intelligent user interface allows entry of offline application data to be merged with online application data, capturing all enrollment information in one place. With single-point data entry, multiple information sources share key information across the component with minimal entry.
When IQX Enrollment is stand-alone, the enrollment process is driven by the particulars of the sold quote or policy from the administration system. IQX Enrollment automatically builds the data collection requirements, questioning, and worksite selections to match the employee benefits plan, pre-populating any existing data from the sold quote. Sophisticated field-level business rules support underwriting guidelines, including medical conditions, and paramedical data is assessed quickly without sacrificing accuracy.
- Secure online portals for carriers, employers and clients
- SMART feature enables 100% automated underwriting for jet issue cases
- “Want to Learn More” links replace the need for employee handbooks
- Users are able to link to external data sources
- Enables carriers and clients to track each enrollment status including completion rates
- Medical decision tree flags risks
- Empowers employees with knowledge of their group plan
- Adoption of e-Signatures as legislation allows
- Ability to cross-sell optional products