IQX Enrollment supports paperless based enrollment for both group and voluntary products. We seamlessly facilitate the enrollment process for both carrier, client and the insured employees.
Driven by intelligent workflow features our Enrolment component is broken down into 3 modules.
On-boarding and set-up, carrier driven administration and employee self-service. We take the data from your existing rating engine, ours or any 3rd party and provide the digital tools you need to streamline the entire process, right up to employee selection of optional voluntary benefits.
Real-time rules-based data validations streamline the process of capturing, validating and processing all data. Users have the ultimate convenience of completing the forms from anywhere and attaching e-signatures where legislation allows for an entirely paperless process.
When IQX Enrollment is stand-alone, the enrollment process is driven by the particulars of the sold quote or policy from the policy administration system. IQX Enrollment automatically builds the data collection requirements, questioning, and worksite selections to match the employee benefits plan, pre-populating any existing data from the sold quote. Sophisticated field-level business rules support underwriting guidelines, including non-evidence limits, guarantee issue, medical conditions, and paramedical data is assessed quickly without sacrificing accuracy.
Employees enroll online with user friendly workflow for both the group plan and or select optional individual voluntary products. A number of API can be also implemented for health scoring and utilizing our JET ISSUE for 3-5 clicks selections of new coverage. Employees can also review their coverages, select beneficiary and complete enrollment.
Using API or web services we then can send the data to your administration system of choice.
- Secure online portals for carriers, employers and clients
- AI and API feature enables 100% automated underwriting for jet issue cases
- “Want to Learn More” links replace the need for employee handbooks
- Users are able to link to external data sources
- Enables carriers and clients to track each enrollment status including completion rates
- Medical decision tree flags risks
- Empowers employees with knowledge of their group plan
- Adoption of e-Signatures as legislation allows
- Ability to cross-sell optional products using AI auto-suggest coverage.