Global IQX Quoting and Rating takes you through the complete new business quoting process with consistency, speed and a 360̊ view .
Built exclusively for the group benefits insurance industry, Global IQX technology is scalable and supports all product lines and case size segments ranging from individual voluntary worksite benefits to small group and beyond to national account size groups of 100,000 + employees with complex multi-division/class structures.
The IQX Rating Engine performs complex calculations, manual or experience rated, for all employee benefit products during both the sales process and at renewal. Business rule-driven in design, the rating engine easily incorporates the most complicated of algorithms to provide accurate rates of all products quoted in seconds.
AI Census scrubbing and upload census makes data available in a variety of formats and languages.
Global IQX Quoting and Rating users typically see a 50% reduction in time to quote. Dynamic web pages and SMART functionality guide sales and underwriting departments through the quoting lifecycle; contributing to less errors, less reentry of data, higher conversion rates and lower distribution, maintenance, and support costs.
Optional integration with your CRM allows agents, brokers and regional group offices to share valuable client details seamlessly and prevents re-keying data. Home and regional offices have a 360̊ view of all sales and services activity 24/7 as other participants can review/edit the quote.
Configuration modules provide you with the flexibility to manage rates, formulae, business rules, proposals and documents on-demand.
All employee benefits including Life and AD&D, Disability, Vision, Dental, Extended Health, Medical, Voluntary, and Critical Illness can be united by this component for full quoting capabilities. For carriers whose current application cannot support their existing or future needs, Quoting and Rating integrates industry data standards with legacy systems forming a data hub for straight-through-processing solutions.
- Streamline and automate Rating, Underwriting, and Proposals
- Dynamic Quoting
- Automated or Manual Plan Design
- Product Comparison and Alternate Quotes and Multiple Plan Designs
- Various Rating methodologies and worksheets
- Census Scrubbing and upload
- Automated Workflow and Assignment
- Automate quoting and rating across channels and market segments
- Carriers customize and administer their own business rules quickly and easily
- Role-based features with security checks and measures
- Specialized Broker view for Quick Quote creation
- Rate Factor and SMART Census Data Libraries maintain knowledge within the system
- Export quotes to administration systems and CRM to reduce redundant data entry.
- Adjust rates individually based on market factors (MF Adjustment)”